We have secured two (maybe three) sites so far to place drop boxes (see the list for details).
I am so pleased to see how this program is unfolding. Friends and family just willing to do what we can to make it happen... I love it! This is all for our friend... in memory of her! It's ironic the timing in this little project of mine... we are so close to thanksgiving and I am always reminded to reflect on the things that I am grateful for. Here is my list as of today.
I, Megan Spears am grateful for:
- My faith, that has never failed me.
- My husband, who has completed me.
- My family, that has stood beside me.
- My kids, that have taught me so many things.
- My health, which has allowed me to keep up with my kids...
- My friends, who have made me laugh.
- Tenacity, that has allowed me to pursue, pursue, pursue.
- Humor, life wouldn't be fun without laughing at yourself.
- Joy, without joy... what is there?
- Chocolate... what else is there... wait, I already said that. Chocolate speaks for itself.
- For You! All the readers who read my Disorder2Order blog, Online Organizing Blog and this beautiful story of a girl who loved books!